- Fixed a bug that was preventing currency fields from allowing a hyphen (-) which prevented them from accepting negative amounts.
- Fixed some UI issues with adding Email Addresses for emailing a proposal. You can now hit the Enter Key to add the email address, as well as add multiple Email Addresses separated by a comma (For example, AcquireSupport@pointmanhq.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing any error message from displaying when an invalid email was setup in the CC or BCC fields for the Company Setup. This also forced the fields to be "Required Fields" once they're filled in. These are no longer considered Required Fields, and any email that is invalid will warn the user when saving.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally prevent emails from being sent while offline for long periods of time.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an error message stating "Total Calculations Error" being displayed in situations where it should not. This should now only display in cases where there is a calculation error.