- Added a live chat system so that you can receive help from the Pointman Team in real time.
- Enabled some performance enhancements for page loading. Lists will now display 50 records at a time and include a button to show more results.
- Added two new "Quick Filters" on the Proposal list to help customize your view. You can now quickly sort Proposals assigned to you: "Mine", meaning Proposals assigned to only you, or "Today", only showing Proposals for the current day.
- Acquire will now be able to be updated behind the scenes in most cases, without having to update the App through the AppStore or Google PlayStore.
- Added the ability to push Proposals built inside of Acquire onto the Invoice screen inside of SWRemote (for current SWRemote customers). This will require an update of SWRemote as well.
- Improved the Proposal Comparison tool while optimizing it for comparing three options. Added the ability to quickly toggle which three Options to compare if there are more than three Options on the Proposal
- Fixed an issue that could allow you to interact with the Login screen prior to the automatic login process taking effect
- Renamed several Pricebook fields to better match industry standards"Part Name" is now Item Number"Name" is now Description"Description is now Notes"Category" is now Type
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the Accepted/Declined status from displaying on the Proposal PDFs