Note: Training is required for the use of Follow-Ups before they're enabled for your company. Please contact the Support Team if you'd like to use this feature.
Follow up: An interaction with a customer X many days (determined by your company) after the job is complete. It is a final opportunity to make sure customer is satisfied with the work, and assess whether they would refer the company to friends and family. We only want to track if this is done, and a Yes/No on would they refer.
1. Completed a scheduled job.
2. Completed a schedule visit.
3. Have all proposals completed or rejected.
4. Have visits completed.
5. After the job has been completed and the set period of time (determined by your company) has passed, you will receive a notification to preform their follow-up.
Note: If you complete this before getting a notification, no notification will be sent.
6. From here you'll want to go to the “Details” tab within the job
7. Click on “Log Follow Up”
This will allow you to select who the follow up was performed by, along with the date and time in which it was performed.
When performing a follow up, the office is only asking if the customer would refer them. This is where you would fill in the information in the follow-up section.
Once you've clicked Save, your entry will be recorded. You are able to come back and edit this information if necessary.
The Customer Referral Status will show on the Contact's card until they have their next job scheduled: