- Significant User Interface Improvements have been made across the entirety of Field Nimble, mostly designed at improving performance and usability on different sized Phones.
- This also includes new formatting for the Settings and Configuration in the web version of Field Nimble
- Improved the functionality and look of the Reporting tab, which now offers Invoicing and Sales charts and graphs to go along with the data tables.
- Tax will now be displayed on the Proposal in cases where Tax is collected in order to show the customer the final price at the Proposal step.
- Technicians can now set a job as taxable in App.
- Improved the process for adding a Job to a Contact with only one property. The Property will now be selected automatically.
- Added the ability for a Dispatcher to edit the timecard punches on a Completed or Cancelled Visit. This cannot be done from the Field Nimble App.
- Improved the view of the Job History, consolidating the information into a single section making it easier to navigate through. The filters are also improved and should make for a smoother process when looking for previous jobs.
- Improved the “Email History” section at the Job Level, which now includes the Proposals that are sent, as well as the status of the email.
- Added the ability to remove the Billing Address in the Dropdown on the Contact Screen
- When adding a new Property, the state will default to the same state listed under your Organization
- Various Bug Fixes
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Chat with us!