- Improved keyboard functionality issues in iOS. The keyboard will now allow you to see what you’re typing at all times, and minimize correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which the Customer and Property were not being linked when created inside Call Taking.
- Fixed an issue with canceling visits from the mobile app. Now, when Cancel is selected, the Job will appropriately be marked as cancelled and the technician will be returned to the Dashboard ready for their next Job.
- Improved the readability and consistency of numerous buttons throughout Pointman.
- Moved the New Call button out of the dropdown menu, and into the toolbar, for easier access.
- Increased the amount of information you see by default, pertaining to the Customer inside of Call Taking.