1. Login to your Quickbooks Online account.
2. Click the Settings Gear in the upper right-hand corner and select Import Data under the Tools section.
3. Select the Products and Services tile.
4. Click Browse, locate the file that you'd like to import and double click on it.
5. You'll see the file name pull into Quickbooks Online. Click, Next, in the lower right-hand corner.
NOTE: You cannot have more than 1,000 records in your spreadsheet - if you do, you will need to break up your spreadsheet into multiple files.
6. A list of fields with be presented with dropdown menus next to them. In the dropdown menus is a list of the columns on the sheet that you imported. Select which column on your sheet matches with the fields in Quickbooks Online.
NOTE: You do not need to have a value in every field.
7. When you're all set, click, Next, in the lower right-hand corner.
8. A list of your pricebook items will load (this step may take several minutes.) Verify that the columns match up correctly and click Import in the lower right-hand corner.
9. You will receive a message stating that your import was successful or failed.