To get to the Job Scorecard:
- Click Reports.
- Click on the Jobs and Payments section.
- Next, click on Job Scorecard, the top option.
- Set the date range with the Starting Date and Ending Date dropdown.
- Click Run Report.
Take notice of the two tabs at the top of the spreadsheet, Open Jobs and Finalized Jobs:
- Finalized Jobs is used for long term reporting (looking back over days/weeks/months/years.)
- Open Jobs is used for short term reporting (day of check-ins).
You can select how many rows to display when running a report by making selections from the drop down menu . The "Choose Column," field has 16 selections that can be selected/unselected according to the information you wish to report.
Here is an explanation on what some of the more important columns are reporting on:
(Note in the screenshot above, we are only showing 12 of the total 23 column readouts that are available in this report).
- Sales Person: This is the Employee who marked the proposal as “accepted” in Pointman. For example, If an Employee in the Office marks the proposal as “accepted”, but a Tech started this job in the field, then the Sales Person will display as the Office Employee as opposed to the Tech. In this example, the Tech would appear under the Visiting Tech row.
If there are multiple Proposals which were accepted by multiple Employees, this will show as multiple Sales people. You can see this after pressing the the + button:
- Total Piece Rate: This is the sum of all of the Invoice item’s piece rates.
- Time Onsite: This is calculated in our system by adding the Total onsite time for all visits plus the Dispatch Time for the Primary Tech (but only if the Visit is Marked as a Callback).
- Total Job Time: This is calculated in the system by taking the Completed time and subtracting it from the Dispatch time.
- Job Avg Hourly Rate: This is the Invoice Total divided by the Total Job Time.
- Total Billable Hours: This is the sum of the Billable Hours for each of the Invoice line items.
- Billable Hour Efficiency: This is the Total Billable Hours divided by the Time Onsite. More on this important PACT metric below.
Note: The Billable Hour Efficiency will display with a percent and will show in a different color, based on where you are in the PACT KPI ranges.
- Labor Cost % of Total Sale: Total Labor Cost divided by Sales
- Total Labor Cost: Total Job Time times Employee Hourly Rate (at time of Dispatch or if none at time of Dispatch, the first Hourly Rate entered.)
- Material Cost % of Total Sale: Total Material Cost divided by Sales
- Total Material Cost: Pricebook Item Material Cost times the Quantity
- Gross Margin Percent: Sales divided by (Total Labor Cost plus Total Material Cost)
- Gross Profit (in dollars): Sales minus Total Labor Cost minus Total Material Cost
This key shows what the percentages and colors mean and how you take steps to make positive changes in order to get into the green.
- If there is more than 1 visit for a job and/or more than 1 proposal, there will be a +button on the left for you to expand the job. Upon pressing the plus button you will see all of the visit and proposal details.
You can also click the Download button (bottom right side) to export a spreadsheet (.CSV format).