In order to make these changes you will need an SWRemote Administrative Account to access our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com ) . If you don't have access you will need to speak to whomever in your office has access to make these changes.
- Log in to our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com )
2. Click on Companies on the left hand side.
3. Scroll down until you see Content Blocks -
4. Enter a Name.
5. Enter a Description, this will act as the body of text. You can add all of the details here and you can enter generous amount of Text. You can even add website links (hyperlinks), which you can use to link to your website and/or legal information.
6. To Edit the Content Blocks, Click anywhere in the Name or Description and start typing, then press the Save button
7. To Delete the Content Blocks, Click the Trash can button
8. To reorder the Content Blocks, Click the Up or Down Arrows
Here is an example of a Content Block Entry :
9. To see these changes reflected on the Devices, go into the Settings and press Force Resync.
Visual instructions can be found by clicking Here.
You also have the ability to change Font and Text Size This also ensures you are within your State's compliance.
As you can see below, you are now able to select whether the Content Block title is visible, as well as be able to change the font/style/etc.
You can change the font (Bold, Underline,Italicized, etc), Font, Text size and color:
What do these settings mean!?
- Bold font
- Italicized font
- Underlined font
- Font Type
- Font size
- Text color
- Clear formatting (on existing text)
- Reset to defaults
Once saved here, they will appear on your invoices as regular content blocks do.
Now in SWRemote on the Authorization and Invoice screens, the Content Block information will display at the very bottom:
And on the Receipts, the Content Block entries will be listed before the signatures
Please keep in mind that this field does not mirror the Invoice Notes found inside of SuccessWare21. The only way to mirror this is to set them both manually. For instructions on setting up the Invoice Notes inside of SuccessWare21, please click HERE.
In order to see changes made, your technicians will need to log out. Simply go into the settings for SWRemote, and click on Force Logout.