**Please note you may not have access to this, as you will need Administrator permissions in SuccessWare21
To reset a forgotten password
- SW21 button
- User Manager
- Double Click the user you wish to reset the password for.
- Click the "Reset Password" button in the bottom-left corner and follow the instructions on screen as seen in the image below
- Copy the randomly generated password, as you will need it when customizing the password.
*Passwords are case sensitive.
To customize a known password
- Make sure you are logged out of SuccessWare21. The easiest way is to click the small gold key icon across the top. If you do logout first and you have SuccessWare21 hosted, please first connect to Citrix, but don't login to SuccessWare21.
- Make sure that the appropriate company is selected from the Company dropdown.
- On the login screen, in the Username field, clear out the Username and put in the Tech's. Leave the Password field blank.
- Then click the option for Change my Password.
- Type in the username, existing (old) password, new password and confirm new password
- Press OK
- Press Ok to pop-up message: "the SuccessWare21 login has been disabled for this user"
- The next time the tech logs in to the SWRemote application, they will use the new password
If you require further assistance on this topic, please reach out to SuccessWare21’s support team -