To setup a Warranty, it can only be done in SuccessWare21:
- Open SuccessWare21.
- Search a customer and open them.
- Double click Installations.
- Click on a piece of Equipment. it will show at the bottom of the screen if there is an attached Warranty.
- If it does not have a Warranty and you would like to add one, press the "New Warranty" button.
- In the bottom left of the screen, press the ellipses button (...)
- From here you can double click a "Warranty Type" from the list.
*Note: Also we recommend adding a Task to sell the Warranty. That way the Tech can put something on the Invoice, as there is no way to setup a Warranty from SWRemote.
Even though you can't setup a Warranty from SWRemote, you can still check on Equipment to find out if it has a Warranty assigned to it:
- Click the Customer button from the menu (You may need to press the Menu/Hamburger button to open the menu).
- Press the middle Tab labeled Equipment (or will just be the tags icon on a phone.)
- Warranty's will show in the bottom of the equipment entry.
If you require further assistance on this topic, please reach out to SuccessWare21’s support team -