- Fixed an issue with Work Suggested and Work Done notes flashing before being erased.
- Fixed an issue where a technician can't login and sees the following error: 'undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘self.getVewInvoicing().config’): (1001)'
- Fixed an issue where the current assignment does not appear in the customer Job History.
- Fixed an issue where Sales calls are not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the build version is properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Auto-Correct was turned on for certain fields.
- Added the ability for technicians to add Job Instructions when creating a call.
- In order to provide a better user experience, we have added in a popup to the user to notify them when the Offline Queue/data is being cleared.
- Added a message when uploading/syncing information from Dropbox is slow.
- Added features and bugfixes for the new Live Credit Card Processing platform, including support for EVM chip readers (Beta Release).
- Added lead and job notes on Sales calls, even if there is nothing entered in SuccessWare21.
- Improved error reporting to help our customers and support team identify and fix issues faster.