This error message occurs when there is no connectivity between the SWRemote server and the SuccessWare21 server you are running on. Seeing this error message does NOT mean that the device itself has no internet connectivity.
There are a few reasons this error message can occur:
Http Service Administrator
- Your Server that is running SuccessWare21 has been recently rebooted, and the Http Service Administrator was never restarted. Click Here to Restart your Http Service Administrator.
New IP Address
- Your firewall settings have changed, or have not properly been configured. Use this Article to verify that the appropriate settings are enabled.
- You are having SuccessWare21 hosted on Synoptek or Advance 2000 and their services are currently down. Contact the appropriate helpdesk to report the outage. Synoptek 1-877-884-6277 / Advance 2000 844-744-2421.
- At Least One of the security check boxes must be checked inside the SSL/TLS tab in the Properties menu inside of the HTTP Service Administrator. Click Here to see how to perform this step.
- If you are Hosting SuccessWare21 in house and your Internet Service Provider is down, The Techs will not be able to connect and you will need to reach out to your ISP.