Let’s say you’re in customer service or dispatching back at the office, and one of your techs clocks in — but not until after they’ve already been working on the job for an hour.
Techs cannot fix this themselves, but you can help them, and it’s easy.
- In the Options menu on the left side of the screen, click Time Cards. This screen is where you can view and edit an employee’s time.
- Select the employee using the drop-down at the top-left of the Time Cards window; then select the date of the time entry you need to change.
You’ll see a list of all the time entries for that employee on that day.
- Find the entry you need to edit, and click the Edit icon — the little pencil all the way to the right, in the Actions column — and that will bring up the Time Clock Entry screen.
- Use the Status drop-down and time fields to make any necessary changes, and indicate a reason for the change.
- When you’re done, click Save.
You’ll see the Time Cards screen now shows that the entry was edited, who edited it, and why.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Chat with us!