In our release of SWRemote 4.3.12, we've added the ability for technicians to add their signatures to invoices for Work Authorizations and Work Approvals, in addition to customers. The following will detail how to enable this feature.
- Navigate to http://manage.swremote.com
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the Master Accounts option from the left navigation.
- Check the boxes for the option Technician Work Authorization Required and/or Technician Work Approval Required.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Instruct your technicians to log out of SWRemote to receive the new updates.
Once you have enabled those options, your technicians will see the below screen for Work Authorizations and Approvals and will now be able to apply their signature to invoices:
If you do not want to have the Work Authorization and/or the Work Approval required, make sure that both of the check boxes are unchecked and save your changes.